At Advanced Bionics we are dedicated to improving lives by developing implantable technologies and services that help our recipients achieve their full potential. Our commitment to putting patients first and providing the best possible hearing performance remains at the forefront of all that we do. The trust patients place in us inspires us to act with integrity and transparency as we strive for excellence each and every day in all that we do.
- First to prove superior performance with ClearVoice™, an automated feature to improve speech understand in difficult listening environments
- First to introduce a swimmable sound processor
- Our recipients enjoy a life without limitations thanks to the durability of the HiRes Ultra cochlear implant. This implant can even survive an unprotected, direct strike from a baseball at up to 90 mph.
- $6 million spent annually on training & workshops
- $2 million spent annually on donations, grants, & research collaborations
- Nearly 100,000 ear implanted in over 130 countries
- 400+ patents
- 40+ academic partnerships around the world