Media - Sonova News Room
Sonova News from EUHA
Sonova introduces a new range of innovative products under its main brands Phonak and Unitron Hearing at the International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians in Leipzig, Germany
- Phonak introduces Versáta in the business class and Certéna in the economy class, two new product families based on the proven CORE platform. Together with the already available hearing systems Exélia and Naída, these new product families form a unique CORE product collection to meet every client need, accommodating all levels of hearing loss, personal preferences, lifestyle and budget.
- The CORE collection now includes Power CIC (Completely in the Canal) hearing systems. With the Power CIC, for the first time, people with severe hearing loss can benefit from the advantages of a cosmetically attractive, virtually invisible CIC hearing system.
- With version 2.2 of the iPFG fitting software, Phonak optimizes the Junior Fitting Mode and provides new informative tools for parents and caregivers of children with hearing loss.
- iSense, the wireless communication system with Dynamic FM technology, was designed specifically for people who do not have a hearing loss in the classic sense but experience speech comprehension problems, particularly in noisy environments.
- The stylish Audéo earphones utilize Phonak's expertise in hearing system development to provide excellent sound quality and ultimate comfort for hours of listening pleasure.
- 360 from Unitron Hearing is specially tailored for people with severe to profound hearing loss. It offers exceptional hearing performance, superb quality and durability.