1. Advanced Bionics. (2012) ClearVoice Clinical Results White Paper.
2.Haumann S, Lenarz Th, Buchner A. Speech Perception with Cochlear Implants as Measured Using a Roving-Level Adaptive Test Method. ORL 2010; 72: 312-318. September 15, 2010. doi:10.1159/000318872
3. Schramm D, Pickard E, Beauregard Y, Moran L. Evaluation of the ClearVoice Strategy in Children using HiResolution Fidelity 120 Sound Processing. Poster Presentation at the 11th International Conference on Cochlear Implants and Other Implantable Auditory Technologies, Stockholm, SE. June 30-July 3, 2010.
4. Mathias, N. & Arnold, L. "Preliminary Results of the ClearVoice Evaluation in Adults," Advanced Bionics Europe, 2010.
5. Wolfe, J. et al. "Evaluation of Speech Recognition of Cochlear Implant Recipients Using Adaptive, Digital Remote Microphone Technology and a Speech Enhancement Sound Processing Algorithm." Journal of the American Academy of Audiology 2015 May;26(5):502-8. doi: 10.3766/jaaa.14099.
6. Alexandre GAULT(1), Drs Hans Mülder(2), Pr Paul J. GOVAERTS(3). (1) : Advanced Bionics AG – Switzerland ; (2) Phonak Communication AG – Switzerland ; (3) The Eargroup - Belgium. Dynamic FM and ClearVoice™ – Improving Speech discrimination - Technical and clinical verifications.