Media - Sonova News Room
Sonova News from AAA 2008
Sonova introduces a range of unique, new products under its main brands Phonak and Unitron at AAA in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Exélia micro is the most advanced, highly featured microStyle hearing instrument. Exélia, a unique combination of cutting-edge technology, audiological expertise and wireless connectivity, delivers unprecedented hearing performance and user interaction together with easy access to modern communication and entertainment systems.
- The launch of Naída SuperPower neatly rounds off the Phonak power offering for adults and children. These new and smaller models extend the unique benefits of the Naída high-performance solution to individuals with moderately-severe to severe hearing loss.
- Now, with the launch of Audéo III in the economy class, the Personal Communication Assistant (PCA) family is complete with an offering for every budget.
- Acoustically Optimized Venting (AOV) in the new Exélia CIC Petite is a Phonak innovation that uses a sophisticated, new process to guarantee individualized, optimal venting in the smallest instrument possible with natural sound quality.
- As the first company to offer the ultimate in fitting freedom, Phonak introduces iCube, an incredible new fitting tool that harnesses the wireless functionality of the CORE platform to allow fast and stable fitting, completely cable-free.
- Together with the recently launched inspiro transmitter, the ML9i and ML11i Dynamic FM receivers offer unprecedented speech understanding to a degree previously thought impossible.
- Unitron Hearing introduces its new Next series comprised of four outstanding product lines: Next 16, Next 8, Next 4 and Next Essential, each with a unique set of purpose-driven features for client needs.